Orthotics with proper footwear are not only helpful in treating foot and ankle pain, but also knee, hip, thigh and back pain. We have the ability to truly customize our orthotics such that they can fit most any style of footwear! Through a complete assessment of our patient's health, lifestyle and footwear we create a truly unique custom orthotic or customized shoe for each individual.
We prescribe and order many different types of orthopaedic footwear for our patients, most often to complement a custom orthotic management plan. Orthopaedic footwear can greatly help to stabilize overall foot structure and function, where it is used with or without the custom orthotic. Questions? Just ask! We are happy to help!
- in office nail surgery/ permanent nail removal
- custom nail braces for chronic ingrown toenails
- corticosteroid (cortisone) injections for painful heels and neuromas
- photodynamic laser therapy for fungal nail infections
- surgical/ autoimmune treatment for stubborn warts
- fully certified in provincial regulations for pharmacology, local anaesthesia and soft tissue surgery
Guelph: (519) 823-1450
Milton: (289) 242-3668
We only use new or sterilized instruments for every patient, every time. All of our instruments are individually wrapped and steam sterilized in a medical autoclave. We have a triple check system in place which ensures sterility and the highest standards of infection control.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help you!
Foot and Ankle Pain!
- foot, heel, and arch pain
- foot and ankle sprains/ strains and sports injuries
- heel spurs, arch strain, plantar fasciitis, shin splints
- metatarsal pain and neuromas
- problems walking/ intoeing/ outoeing
- flat and high arched feet
- bunions and hammer toes
- sports podiatry medicine
We get people moving
and feeling better.
So your feet can fly.
(289) 242-FOOT * Guelph (519) 823-1450 * Milton (289) 242-3668 * firstname.lastname@example.org